11/29/13

film friday: frances ha

"sometimes it's good to do what you're supposed to do when you're supposed to do it."

frances ha, 2012.
i found frances ha to be a lovely movie
the story is simple, yet poignant;
there are many pretty new york apartments,
a tiny glimpse of paris & and a lot of love for dancing.

and while i always preferred ballet over contemporary
i too, like frances, run down the streets while doing pirouettes and grand jetés

you can check vix's post here


hope you have a lovely weekend

3 comments:

  1. hermosa película :)
    y las screencaps que lograste también!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I loved loved loved Frances Ha! I saw it at the cinema with one of my best friend last month, it'd been brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to check this one,it's on my list for some time now :)

    ReplyDelete